Do you want to be part of a team that cares?
The Lewis Partnership is looking to recruit Assistant Manager to assist our Operations Manager in the smooth & effective management of the our newly refurbished country pub, The Bank House, Hixon.
What are we looking for?
- Individuals who have a drive to provide excellent customer service
- An individual who will ensure that each guest feels welcome and appreciated
- Someone who is committed, enthusiastic and has a passion for great food and drink
- Previous experience in a similar supervisory role
- A great team player with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Due to the rural location of The Bank House, candidates with their own transport are preferred.
What does the role entail?
- Opening & closing the pub (including cashing up)
- Leading lunch & dinner shifts in the Operations Manager’s absence
- Cellar management
- Assisting the Operations Manager in staff training, doing staff rotas and recruitment
- Ensuring our excellent levels of customer service are maintained at all times
What can we offer you?
- Salary: £8.55 – £9.00, plus tips
- Hours: 45 hours per week, 5 days over 7
- Holiday: 28 days per year pro-rata including Bank Holidays
- Career progression opportunities
- Group pension scheme
- Staff discount at all of The Lewis Partnership properties
- Christmas Day off
- Access to our employee benefit scheme, Lifestyle Hub