The Lewis Partnership is looking for a Night Porter to assist guests and be responsible for the security of our hotel, The Moat House, Acton Trussell, during the night.
What are we looking for?
- Individuals who have a drive to provide excellent customer service
- Someone who is efficient, reliable and punctual
- Individuals who will ensure that each guest feels welcome and appreciated
- Someone who is committed, enthusiastic and self motivated
- Previous experience – not essential but it is preferred
- A great team player with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Due to the rural location of The Moat House, having your own transport or living locally is essential
What does the role entail?
- Assisting guests by carrying their luggage
- Basic reception duties such as answering telephones, checking in guests etc.
- Responding to safety and security issues
- Cleaning the public areas
- Setting up of conference and function rooms
- Preparing and delivering room service food and beverages to guests
What can we offer you?
- Salary: £8-£8.50 per hour
- Hours: 40 hours per week over 4 days
- Holiday: 28 days per year pro-rata including Bank Holidays
- Group pension plan
- Career progression opportunities
- Christmas Day off
- Staff discount at all of The Lewis Partnership properties
- Access to our employee benefit scheme, Lifestyle Hub