At the Moat House Hotel, we are very proud of our record of providing memorable dining experiences for thousands of people across Staffordshire. Do you want to be part of a team that cares?
We’re on the lookout for a Full Time Chef De Partie, to oversee a section of the kitchen and assist the Head Chef and Sous chef of a commercial kitchen.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes
- Managing and training and Demi Chef De Parties and kitchen porters
- Helping the Head Chef and Sous to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow all health and safety procedure
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
You must be:
- Great cookery skills
- Committed, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Professional and polite at all times
- Efficient, reliable and punctual
- Be organised, ability to multi task, adapt to perform other duties as required
- Good personal appearance and hygiene
- Flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends, evenings, days and Bank Holidays
Salary: Exceeds NMW
Hours: full time 45 hours per week over seven days
Holiday: 28 days per year pro-rata including Bank Holidays
Alongside a competitive salary, and 28 days’ holiday per year pro-rata including bank holidays. You can look forward to enjoying benefits such as a group pension plan, staff discounts at all our properties, our employee benefit scheme, Childcare Vouchers and Cyclescheme and we also provide extensive e-learning training.