At the Moat House Hotel, we are very proud of our record of providing memorable dining experiences for thousands of people across Staffordshire. Do you want to be part of a team that cares?
We’re on the lookout for Full Time and Part Time Kitchen Porters to wash dishes and maintain cleanliness in our kitchen
What are we looking for?
- An individual who is hardworking
- Someone who is efficient, reliable and punctual
- Individuals who will ensure that our high standards are maintained at all times
- Someone who is committed, enthusiastic and self motivated
- A great team player with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Due to the rural location of The Bank House, candidates with their own transport are preferred.
What does the job entail?
- Ensure the kitchen is kept clean at all times: mopping & sweeping floors, emptying bins and washing up
- Responsibility for cleaning of kitchen, including the cleaning of refrigerators, ovens, grill, freezers and food preparation areas
- A kitchen porter may also be responsible to receive and store food deliveries as well
What can we offer you?
- Salary: NMW plus tips
- Hours: Full time and Part TIme hours available, including evenings and weekends
- Holiday: 28 days per year pro-rata including Bank Holidays
- Group pension plan
- Christmas Day off
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff discount at all of The Lewis Partnership properties
Access to our employee benefit scheme