Do you want to be part of a team that cares?
The Lewis Partnership is looking to recruit a Full Time Restaurant Supervisor to assist our management team in our award winning, 2 AA Rosette restaurant at The Moat House, Acton Trussell.
What are we looking for?
- Individuals who have a drive to provide excellent customer service
- An individual who will ensure that each guest feels welcome and appreciated
- Someone who is committed, enthusiastic and self motivated
- Previous restaurant experience
- A great team player with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Due to the rural location of The Moat House, having your own transport or living locally is essential
- Someone who is flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends, evenings, days and Bank Holidays
What does the role entail?
- Waiting on dutuies – serving breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea & dinner to our guests
- Leading shifts (including cashing up) in the absence of the Restaurant Director & Assistant Manager
- Ensuring each guest feels welcome and appreciated
- Following opening and closing procedures as implemented by the Restaurant Director
- Ensuring that our high standards of customer service are maintained
- Assisting the Restaurant Director and Assistant Manager in training new members of the team
What can we offer you?
- Salary: £8.25-£8.65 depending on experience, plus tips
- Hours: 45 hours per week, 5 days over 7 including weekends and evenings
- Holiday: 28 days per year pro-rata including Bank Holidays
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff discount at all of The Lewis Partnership properties
- Group pension scheme
- Christmas Day off
- Access to our employee benefit scheme, Lifestyle Hub