Do you want to be part of a team that cares?
The Lewis Partnership is looking to recruit a Full Time Bar Staff to serve guests in our hotel, The Moat House, Acton Trussell.
What are we looking for?
- Individuals who have a drive to provide excellent customer service
- An individual who will ensure that each guest feels welcome and appreciated
- Someone who is committed, enthusiastic and self motivated
- Previous experience – not essential but it is preferred
- A great team player with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Due to the rural location of The Moat House, having your own transport or living locally is essential
- Someone who is flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends, evenings, days and Bank Holidays
What does the role entail?
- Preparing and serving a variety of drinks to customers across both our main bar and two function bars
- Ensuring each guest feels welcome and appreciated
- Following opening and closing procedures as implemented by the Bars Manager and Operations Manager
What can we offer you?
- Salary: Minimum wage, plus tips
- Hours: 5 shifts over 7 days, 30-40 hours per week, including evenings and weekends
- Holiday: 28 days per year pro-rata including Bank Holidays
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff discount at all of The Lewis Partnership properties
- Christmas Day off
- Access to our employee benefit scheme, Lifestyle Hub